March 4th, 2013

6th Grade Reading: Complete reading EPILOGUE on page 214G.
6th Grade- 1st Period

 6th Grade- 2nd Period





7th Grade Reading: Complete reading THE CAY.

What am I?
Who did I attack?

Where would you find Sea Grape?

Who would eat me for lunch?



6th Grade Science:
 Complete pictures from Friday and worksheet 1-3.



7th Grade Science:

Complete homework from Friday.



8th Grade Science:
Complete homework from Friday.



Science Regionals will take place Saturday at Niles North.  Please go over your paper, board and speech if you will be competing.  There will be hundreds of other students there from region 6.
It is an all day event.

I sent home an agenda today  about Science Fair and  I will send home more information tomorrow.








Mrs. Bargamian

Popular posts from this blog

Last Day-Last Pictures